Sep 20, 2009

Silver week?

Starting from Sep 19th yesterday to Sep 23rd we are having a holiday named "Silver week".

This holiday has just started this year (^^;. We have a holiday called Golden week in April to May. Starting sometime around 29th April (Green day, former emperor Showa's birthday. It became "Green day" to dedicate his work in planting etc) and end on 5th May (children day in Japan).

I think "Silver week" coupling with "Golden week" seems pretty easy naming though... what do you think?!?!?




This is what character "Silver week" is looked like in Japanese lol. Different from English eh XD?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! sounds interesting o.o going to do something special in this week?

    and me ish still trying to master the hiragana first haha then katakana XD *sigh* too much to learn... goes so slowly because I have to focus on my study as well haha. but I'm watching a lot of jdrama, so it's pretty fun XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!!!!
    Sorry I did not notice your comment for a long time. I have not used to this blog system yet. How are you doing?!?!
    Master the Hiragana by now?! Learning through drama is good! It is fun ne ;)!
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete