Aug 4, 2009

The 1st feed



The first day and first feed on Blogger =D!!!
The reason I opened this blog is basically for my shop :p.

I have a shop on eBay named JapaNeedz, selling many kind of Japanese stuffs :).
But before that, I had blog named "Peep at Japanese life?" about 3 years before on British platform called 20six. It was such a fine blog and I made a lot of friends there. I think it was in 2006 or 2007 that they made some major change on their system. It made us, 20six users inconvenient to use the software..... :(. Ever since, I stopped....

The reason I started my eBay store actually related to that blog.
One day early in 2006 I believe, one British friend of mine on 20 six asked me to buy and send him CDs of his favorite Japanese band.
He told me he searched everywhere in London for the band CDs but could not find them anywhere. Then he thought of me, a friend from Japan on Internet (cool, eh?).

I got the CDs for him from Amazon.co.jp and forwarded them to his house. It made him very happy. He even wrote about the CDs on the blog and uploaded the picture of the parcel =D.
Back then I was not working since I was ill for a while, then thought about selling things on auction site abroad since the CDs made my friend so happy. So I started my store.......... :).

No comments:

Post a Comment