Aug 5, 2009

Robert and Fabien from Germany

Finally be able to upload some pix of Robert and Fabian!!

Robert is one of my customers from Germany. He bought a CD from my shop JapaNeedz in March I believe (I checked it and yes it was March 12th that he purchased a MiniMoni CD from my store :)). I usually send my customers ship out notice on ship out with some questionnaire and he kindly replied to that email and I found out that he had a plan to come to Japan in April!

So he came to Japan =D.



This one above is the picture of his friend Fabian me and Robert (from the left) in front of Hiroshima castle. Pretty different from western castle, isn't it =D??



Fabian tried out a old Japanese battle clothes in the castle. He seemed pretty liked that one!



Robert showing me the pictures he took at Shukkei-en garden (and this one was taken by Fabian :p). The Shukkei-en is one of the famous place in Hiroshima as well for beautiful Japanese style landscape. I do not go there so often but when I go, I get really relaxed and feel good in the nature garden.



After Shukkei-en, we went to a burger shop (not sure if that was McDonald or Lotteria) and ate and went to a Book Off, a second handed books and CDs chain in Japan. Robert bought so many CDs and DVDs of Hello! Project. Attending to the Hello! Project concerts is one of the main reason for Robert and he actually attended many concerts and bought concert fans, posters and etc at the concert (the above picture is a part of his collection)! Glad Robert and Fabian had good time in Japan.... even though, they missed the plain back home once...... (they eventually made home of course ;D).

Robert is now into studying Japanese and purchase 2 Japanese learning books the other day.
"Minna no Nihongo Shokyu 1" and "Minna no Nihongo Shokyu1 Honyaku & Bunpou Kaisetsu" the first one is with basic explanation and quiz and stuffs and the second one is grammar stuff in German.

This book seems pretty famous for Japanese learner, some say those are the best and some say it is a bit boring so I am not sure. I guess it depends on people's taste. Well, good luck to Robert on his study!!

No comments:

Post a Comment