Aug 9, 2009

PC troubles....



Awwww.... it's been only a couple days since I started this blog and 2 days ago my PC started to act weirdly again..... (;_:). I had pretty similar symptoms about a month ago. I took my PC to a "Pasokon Kobo" which is a PC repair and selling (original PC with relatively low price) chain in Japan.

They could not find any false. They even said that they could not see the symptoms. I had 2 fans renewed and get the PC back. Then after a couple of days later I had the same symptom again!!! So
I gave it a try to bring my PC to one of my friends, a German friend who lives very close to my house, who were to be really good with PCs. THEN, he found what was wrong and repaired it for me =D!!! And a month passed, it started again (==;. Restarting again and again sort of (not that bad yet). Since my computer genius buddy is back to Germany to see his family.... (TOO BAD Stephan!), I called a person who made the PC for me 7 year ago :p! I know~ I know~ it is pretty old ne..... I was almost buying a new notebook though... he said he could save my PC girl, so I am going to send the PC back to him for repair. Oh please fix it right *cross my fingers*.

So, this blog might be a bit slow for a while. Not sure it all depends on my PC girl condition. Will see......

[One little Japanese lesson for today :). ]

When you do something for the last try, like you do it without expecting too much from it. We say it "
Dame moto de" in Japanese. It is kind of slang form I think... comes from "Dame de moto moto". Which means give it a try without expecting too much.
"Dame" literally means "not good". "Moto" would mean.... hum maybe "equal to the start"?? Hope this makes sense........

In the above sentenses,
I gave it a try to bring my PC to one of my friends (I am not so sure if this English sounds natural. Forgive me English is not my first language so :p) if I say that in Japanese, I would say "Dame moto de tomodachi no tokoro ni PC wo motte itta (I went to bring my PC to my friend's without much expectaion)".
Well that is it for today!!! Mata (see ya)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment