Aug 4, 2009

The second feed! Happy Birthday to Carla!!!



Today is my best friend Carla's birthday =D.
I sent her an email this morning, at that time I did not even know that I was going to open a blog on this Blogger today. Well, I did not even know that I open a blog account on anywhere actually.

After I finished my first feed, I received an email from her.
She mentioned about her blog having new pictures taken from a couple days ago. I was writing to her that I also just have opened a blog account today. And then I went to check her blog pictures and looked at her blog address, it seems SO FAMILIAR _______
.blogspot.com/

I checked my blog address and looked back her blog, and noticed that we have an account on the same blog service!!!

Here comes some old pictures for you Carla. Maybe Ryan would enjoy them too!!









A picture from Christmas 1989 <--- LOL!!!!









I think this one was just before we finished the last semester in 1990.








This one was taken when I went back in 1992 with my mom ne ;)!!







Well, Happy Birthday Carla!!!!!
Sending lots of love from Japan!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Nozomi

No comments:

Post a Comment